Nielsen Norman Group
We find out which designs work best by studying real users around the world as they interact with actual websites and applications. We believe it is more important to rely on what users actually do, rather than what they say they do.
Our findings help teams and brands improve their UX designs and ultimately create a better experience for their users.
In our 20 years in business, we’ve evaluated thousands of websites and applications, and consulted for leading brands in virtually every industry.
Spreading UX Knowledge
We share our research findings to help designers and teams improve user experiences, through:
* A free library of over 1000 articles including research findings, guidelines, and UX methods
* Research reports and books with in-depth findings
* Training seminars at the UX Conferences, which have been attended by more than 40,000 practitioners from 102 countries
* An exam-based UX Certification program with more than 5,000 graduates since 2014
* Online Seminars for targeted, accessible learning
Our principals are renowned authors and early champions of good design, whose insights have defined the field of user experience. Our expert user experience consultants conduct research, write articles, and teach courses.