Fidelity Investments is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who is passionate about their craft and making investing approachable for all audiences. We are redefining the financial services industry by changing the way we work and putting the customer first. It’s a fast-paced environment where decisions are data-focused, collaborative, and iterative. The organization deeply values design.
- 4-6+ years of UX or related experience is preferred
- A degree in a related field such as interactive design, architecture, industrial design, graphic design, or human factors is preferred
- Experience working on agile teams delivering value in digital products preferred
- Experience running and/or using research to support evidence-focused design decisions preferred
- A digital portfolio we can review online is required
- An array of design skills, which might include visual, conversational, information architecture, prototyping, strategic design methods (such as design thinking), user research, or writing
- Ability to design across all channels including web, native, and automated
- Effective communication as a writer, presenter, and facilitator; equally at ease speaking with developer partners or executives
- A foundation of development knowledge, both web and mobile
- Familiarity with the value of design systems, understanding reuse and scale, and knowing when to contribute to make them better
- Partnering with user research to understand the customer problems to tackle
- Distilling qualitative and quantitative feedback to unearth recurring themes and promote data-driven design decisions
- An unwavering curiosity to ask why
- Design brings you happiness
- Lead the design strategy and execution on their product team, with some guidance and coaching
- Help define the design work and deliver business outcomes on the product team
- Consult with the product owner to help inform product strategy
- Contribute to the culture of the UXD group
This role supports Personal Investing at Fidelity, a group that helps a wide array of customers with services like wealth management, retirement planning, brokerage services, workplace plan administration, college savings, and financial planning and engagement programs. This role also supports Fidelity’s User Experience Design team, a group that delivers simple and accessible digital experiences to its customers.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.fidelity.com.