Founded in 2012, ByteDance’s mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are seeking a UI Designer who will be responsible in designing appealing looking-and-feel for both web or mobile products.
- Drive the innovation of visual design and the improvement of user experience
- Standardize the visual language and design system with a good balance between globalization and localization
- Effectively collaborate with the stakeholders, cross functional teams and local partners
- Bachelor’s degree(or higher) educational background
- 3+ years of relevant UI design, graphic design, visual design working experience in the internet sector
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into a strong and unique creative vision
- Having a keen eye on design trends and cutting edge technologies
- Skilled in using Figma, Sketch, Photoshop or AI etc
- Business Mandarin-speaking fluency or HSK6 equivalent is mandatory as the role requires daily liaison with Chinese counterparts/stakeholders and the ability to read, speak and write reports in the Chinese language due to coverage of China market