We have a rare opening for an accomplished UX designer who can solve challenging user experience problems with simple, empathetic solutions for the Logitech Sync product. Logitech Sync is a cloud-based remote device management software that allows enterprise IT to maintain, manage, and regularly update their video collaboration implementation from any location.
- Have experience solving tough interaction problems and thinking through the challenges that come with structuring a large, complex application.
- Use systems thinking to deliver design at scale, rather than creating one-off solutions.
- Have a deep understanding of software and hardware constraints (ideally IOT, IT, networks).
- Strong skills in mediating and resolving competing requirements and designs.
- Demonstrate the ability to design polished user interfaces, interactions, and data visualization.
- Have a great taste and a solid understanding of color, typography, motion, and visual hierarchy.
- High comfort level in working within a self-directed culture and navigating ambiguity.
- A strong point of view with a healthy dose of humbleness.
- 4+ years of experience in an agile, startup-like product development environment.
- Experience designing and shipping complex web applications.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates systems thinking and core skills across a variety of categories and formats.
- Fluency with common UX design software: Illustrator, Photoshop, Keynote, Sketch, Figma.
- Great verbal/written communication and storytelling skills, with the ability to successfully articulate design concepts.
- Effective time management skills.
- Work authorization needed.