As a UX writer at the UK’s largest supermarket, you’ll be shaping experiences that help millions of people shop better. You’ll find new opportunities and improve existing journeys, helping craft intuitive and effortless solutions across app, web, self-service checkout and more.
You’ll get to grips with user needs and business goals, creating content that satisfies both. And you’ll use language to engage, inform, guide and persuade.
Audiences don’t get bigger or more diverse than this. We have 11 million active app users and over 1 million online grocery orders a week. So, you’ll really need to know your onions. That includes a big appetite for UX best practice, content design and customer research.
Collaboration mixed with consistency and expert insight is the recipe for successful UX writing. So, you’ll be working with some of the finest UX and UI designers, researchers, UX writers, service designers, data and analytics experts, product managers and developers.
We’re cooking up something exciting: our content design system. It’ll help us make sure our writing has all of the right ingredients. So, you’ll ideally have experience working with a similar system.
You’ll join a business that values your expertise, experience and insight. That nurtures your personal and career growth, with opportunities for every stage of your journey. You’ll be a crucial part of a talented team full of people from all backgrounds that share your drive and ambition. You’ll enjoy a hybrid role that creates the perfect work/life balance, helping you be who you are both professionally and personally. And a benefits package that’s more than competitive.
- Write engaging, effective and consistent UX copy across app, website, in-store checkouts and much more
- Collaborate with UX and UI designers, researchers, product owners and developers to create, iterate and evolve new customer experiences
- Work across a range of projects, platforms and workstreams at once
- Help researchers define user tests, analyse research and use findings to shape copy and content decisions for a better user experience
- Champion the importance and value of UX writing with partners across the business, including brand and marketing teams
- Contribute to UX writing best practice and our content design system
- Represent the forward-thinking design culture of our UX Design and Research team.
To apply for this job please visit www.tesco-careers.com.