At ServiceNow, we’re looking for students who want to learn, grow, and take a giant step early in their careers, all while making a giant impact. We offer 12-week summer internship opportunities across various business functions.
Interns will participate in executive speaker series, career development workshops, philanthropic efforts, and team-building activities. Additionally, interns will have access to online learnings and a dedicated Summer Coach to further grow their careers with us.
- Under guidance of senior team members, research the needs of employees across the product and design lifecycle from discovery through design validation
- Apply appropriate research techniques and methods for specific project needs
- Engage with internal partners to understand their unique implementation of our products
- Partner with Product Managers and Designers to develop product strategy and roadmaps
- Analyze and synthesize current or previous qualitative studies and quantitative data to generate strategic and tactical insights with actionable recommendations.
- Communicate findings through artifacts such as specific user segments, persona frameworks, jobs to be done, user journeys, task analyses, etc.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in the Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction, or Design. Candidate’s graduation date must be no sooner than Dec 2024
- Experience in applying customer-centered research techniques to product definition and designs, is a plus.
- Experience defining, planning and executing research studies including outlining objectives, goals, and timelines. This includes developing sample plans and determining the best data collection approach using quantitative and/or qualitative methods.
- A portfolio or examples of work representing research that influenced insights or experiences. This can include examples of research goals, research methodologies used, the process followed, your involvement and role, data visualizations, and articulated insights.
To apply for this job please visit careers.servicenow.com.