We are looking for enthusiastic Product Design Interns who want to work on real products while continuing to grow and learn.
This is a 12-week full-time summer internship based in Sunnyvale, San Francisco, or New York. The application deadline for this internship is October 8, 2023, at 11:59pm PST.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of a user-centered design process
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements
Work with web developers, engineers, and user experience researchers to deliver final products
- To be considered for this position, you must include your portfolio, website or other samples of work.
- Currently pursuing BA/BS degree or higher in design, design communication, human-computer interaction or related field
- Currently enrolled in a college or university program and returning to school the term following your summer internship
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (including user research, product management and engineering)
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications
- Demonstrate a clear visual balance and hierarchy
- Ability to present cohesive design approaches to a non-design audience (including business, product and technology teams)
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and screen flows
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Ability to grasp multiple product requirements with careful attention to detail
- Product thinking
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Visual design
- Time management and attention to detail