As a Senior UI Designer, you’ll work closely with UX and game designers, user researchers, developers, game artists and technical artists. Collaborating with other specialists in Soda’s Core Gameplay Area, you’ll work on improving animations and interface design of our players favourite part of the game, our industry leading puzzles.
You are following your passion for interface, interaction and communication design and strive to learn more about it applying these design principles in practice. As a member of the Soda team you’ll participate in a cross- location collaboration. We believe your communication and organisation skills will help you to champion our cooperation on features and information exchange among the teams.
- You have extensive experience in UI design
- You have a well- developed sense of visual aesthetics
- A portfolio demonstrating all aspects of your skills
- You understand the need of assets optimisation and keen on technical constraints
- You can apply interaction and communication design to your work
- Experience in UI design for games, mobile games as a plus
- Ideally you’ll also have experience in UI implementation with game engines
- Skills in animation, motion design and/or special effects
- Interested in typography and iconography
- Experience working in an agile project environment
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.