User Experience Strategy Lead will lead strategic engagements in Consumer Payments, and help us look just beyond – to customers near future needs. The right candidate will be capable of leading multi-disciplinary UX teams to identify and explore the problem space – from up-front research and insights, though to ideation and prototyping. They must be comfortable wearing different hats, tackling complicated problems, and rallying support for existing and emerging product areas.
UX Strategy Lead Leads are expected to understand and partner with Senior Leaders, while developing strategies which inform prioritization, planning, and decisions. Additionally, this role will guide others on how to better conduct strategy engagements and influence products/projects to focus on customer needs.
- Clarify business objectives for the product as well as the project
- Learn different facets of the industry (economics, regulation, technology, etc), as well as business acumen of the organization
- Develop artifacts including project plans, diagrams, journeys, conceptual prototypes and other documents (not wireframes or other end of project deliverables)
- Identify opportunities by merging business requirements and customer needs to create value in the market
- Produce provocative 3-5 year outs visions to advocate for meeting customer needs
- Manage trade-offs between business objectives and UX decisions, while influencing the direction of the product roadmap
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- A Strategist (T-shaped designer or originating from other disciplines) who is able to model and concisely communicate complex systems and concepts
- Comfortable working closely with Researchers gathering customer feedback and analytics, especially on 0-1 research methods
- Insatiable curiosity, not only about what customers need, do, and think, but about how things work (underlining technology) and how innovation in the market will shape the path forward
- Voracious in keeping up to date on the latest developments across the industry and at the platform level (e.g. iOS, voice, etc)
- A connector with the uncanny ability to connect teams and people, business goals to customer goals, problems to solution, etc.
Preferred Qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong communicator who shares methodologies, aligns on approaches, tells stories, defends recommendations, etc.
- Excellent facilitator who designs and runs workshops, includes stakeholders (technology, product, legal, risk, etc.), aligns on hypotheses or solutions, sparks interest and/or generates excitement, etc.
- Can function as a 1-person team while gaining a critical mass of interest and data, then leverage
- DCE Research, Design and Content to complete activities
- Capable of commissioning customer encounters and co-design sessions
To apply for this job please visit jpmc.fa.oraclecloud.com.