Intuit is looking for product designers to help enhance our experiences within TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mailchimp, Credit Karma and Mint, and to help solve our customer’s biggest needs. You’ll be joining a company and team that loves design, customer-driven innovation, provoking the future, and serves as the unwavering advocate of beautiful customer experiences.
The Intuit design organization has earned a seat at the tables of the biggest business of them all. Our designers are involved at every step, from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping, and experimentation to launching pixel-perfect designs. And we’re using machine learning to make AI-driven experiences that are human-centered. If you’re ready to create bold and elegant solutions that power prosperity around the globe, we want to hear from you.
- Strong knowledge of design principles, methods tools and technology
- Curios and “growth mindset” and commitment to learning, exploring and testing new ideas to drive innovation
- Strong communications skills to convey ideas, insights and concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, and prototyping
- We highly recommend including a link to your portfolio or work samples in your resume!
- Collaborate around solving customer problems using design thinking methods
- Design high quality deliverables and assets such as user personas, journey maps, interaction patterns, design system docs, wireframes and prototypes
- Participate in customer research with clear goals, a testable hypothesis, and learning plan
- Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow to a critical few to validate
- Use design systems, visual frameworks, components and patterns based on brand and product guidelines
- Mentorship andcoaching with other leaders, designers, product managers, developers, marketers, and many others
- Receive constructive feedback from a variety of peers, stakeholders and events to help grow your career
This position is intended for students who will be returning to school at the end of their internship. If you do not meet these minimum criteria, please revisit our careers site for other opportunities.
Accepting applications until Febuary 10, 2023. For our Design internships, we offer opportunities that span a variety of crafts (product, content, research, etc.). We request that candidates intentionally apply to only one specific craft.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.intuit.com.