We are looking for a talented user experience researcher to help our creative design team deliver great end-to-end customer experiences.
The team you’ll be joining is part of the worldwide research and design organization for IBM Software – a part of IBM that is collectively responsible for software products focused on AI-enabled solutions that assist our customers in making informed and data-driven decisions about how to manage their business and services.
Role and Responsibilities
As a User Experience Researcher, you will be uncovering often unarticulated user needs and connecting those to business goals. You will define, prioritize, and execute a program of research using a range of qualitative and quantitative methodologies, and communicate actionable insights to stakeholders. Your insights will inform products used by customers across the world.
You will identify and connect with our target users, becoming their advocate through research, influencing our product design as to provide innovative solutions that best meet their needs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with (or equivalence with advanced degree) conducting user research throughout the entire product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated success relating generative and evaluative research insights to core business goals
- Experience triangulating customer insights from a combination of qualitative, quantitative user research studies and behavioral analytics
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with AI and/or cloud computing technology
- Experience working with enterprise software (agile/continuous delivery desired)
- Experience managing projects involving cross-functional teams