Fidelity Digital Brokerage Solutions Technology is looking for a seasoned User Experience Designer (UXD) to join our growing team. In this role you will be instrumental in concepting and crafting the outstanding user experiences for our modern, customer-facing web and mobile applications.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Human-Centered Design, or other relevant degree with 7+ years of UXD experience
- Expertise in delivering end-to-end user experience designs focusing on entire user journeys and interactions
- Designing user experiences across varied communication channels including web, native iOS and Android, virtual/bot assistants etc.
- Expertise in common design and prototyping tools such as FIGMA (preferred), Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, etc.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 preferred for well-rounded technical design abilities
- Create and maintain appropriate interactive design deliverables like wireframes, prototypes, mockups, storyboards, and iterate upon multiple ideas
- Partner closely with business and technology teams to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Produce an array of human-focused design approaches focusing on user needs, business objectives, and technical capabilities
- Work as an individual contributor as well as collaborate with a team of designers in agile sprint cycles
- Agency experience a plus
- You are an analytical designer with a range of skills, including visual design, prototyping, content strategy, UX research, and experimentation
- Employ storytelling to paint a picture, build common understanding, set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts
- A systems thinker who understands the difference between Graphic Design and User Experience Design, and loves to create simple and elegant experiences for sophisticated products by considering every facet of the user interaction journeys
- Your head is in the cloud while your feet are on the ground. You love thinking big, and at the same time, you know when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Demonstrate to others how and why design decisions are made
To apply for this job please visit jobs.fidelity.com.