We are looking for a senior designer – with a focus on digital product design – to join us in the “Taste” team in the Digital Product Organization. In this team we are developing connected experiences, specifically for kitchen appliances. We work in close collaboration with the other designers in the organization, to ensure a coherent digital experience across appliances and to deliver a great user experience to our customers. As a designer in this team, we are working in cross-functional agile teams of software developers, product owners and product managers. Historically the appliance industry has been all about hardware. Your role would be to help us create meaningful, data driven, connected experiences to be used by hundreds of thousands of our customers all over the world.
- Design software products – from concept to implementation including high quality mobile UX designs, considering hierarchies, accessibility, layout and navigation
- Add motion to user experience, that has both purpose and style to build brand expression
- Bring concepts to life with lo-fi & hi-fi prototypes (and know when a simple sketch will suffice)
- Work with, and evolve, the Electrolux Group design language system and pattern library
- Build strong working relationships with other designers globally across the Electrolux organization
- Collaborate with your design, research, product and engineering peers to solve problems for people – wherever they are in the world
- Are fascinated by food culture and creating connected experiences for the kitchen
- Passionate about sustainability
- Have an eye for details and excited about creating beautiful interfaces with great usability
- Can articulate your design rational to anyone
- Are experienced with localization and accessibility best practices
- Embrace iterative design process and seeks feedback
- Engages in constructive design critique with designers and cross-disciplinary partners
- Use empathy, logic, as well as quantitative data and qualitative insights to evaluate and improve content
- Enjoy the challenges of a Build-Measure-Learn environment
- Are comfortable with organizational ambiguity and change
- Always interacts with integrity and honesty
- 2+ years of experience with end-to-end consumer product design of mobile apps
- Experience of, or interest in, designing voice first user experiences
- Expert understanding of iOS and Android design guidelines and UX principles
- Excellent command of standard design applications such as Figma, Adobe Suite and Zeplin
- Good spoken and written English
- An online portfolio, or PDF, that shows a range of your work
- Flexibility of work hours.
- Discounts on Electrolux products and services.
- As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.
To apply for this job please visit career.electroluxgroup.com.