Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. As a User Experience Designer, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers’ interactions with the public sector.
Active Security Clearance Required.
You are the voice of the people. In all of your interactions – with clients, project managers, designers, engineers, and more – you’ll advocate for what users want, need, and expect from the products we create. You’re innovative, quick-thinking, and eager to learn more about what’s happening in the interactive space. Your UX design skills are top-notch, and you have a knack for making the complex clear.
- Interact with clients to gather requirements
- Develop Personas, Journey Maps, storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and design elements
- Develop low-to-high fidelity mockups to present to the client
- Work with developers to hand off design to ensure pixel perfect delivery
- Monitor and know wider industry UX trends and relevant technology trends
- Create designs that are on-brand for our clients and follow a project’s creative vision and business strategy while putting the user first
- Collaborate with other groups like developers, engagement managers, and UX designers to deliver high-quality, creative designs for both internal and client-facing projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience with collaboration tools, such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience using Human Centered Design principles
- Experience with wireframes, mockups, prototypes leading towards client sign-off
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with modern design tools like Sketch, Figma, Axure, Principle, Framer, and InVision
- Federal Security Clearance required – TS/SCI
- Ability to work at client site 50% or more in the DC area
- Ability to travel 20 – 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- 4+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience, storytelling, and design presentation skills
- Leadership ability in the areas of user research, feature design, wireframing, updating a design system, and usability testing
- Experience communicating complex ideas graphically within a complex environment (public sector preferred)
- Prior experience in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology
To apply for this job please visit apply.deloitte.com.