We’re a diverse group of creative people that love to learn, collaborate, and solve large-scale problems. We’re looking for an inquisitive, curious, and talented Senior Product Designer to join our team.
Your work will impact and influence the user experience of a product used by millions of people daily. As a Senior Product Designer, you will work closely with other designers, engineers, product managers, and cross-functional stakeholders. While this is not a managerial role with direct reports, we expect our Senior Product Designers to lead by example and coach the team into doing their best work.
If you’re a systems-thinking Senior Product Designer who’s excited to work on significant, meaningful, and complex problems with real-world impact, come help us make the Internet better! We’d love to hear from you.
- Demonstrate talent and passion for designing end-to-end developer experiences.
- Distill complex problems into approachable steps through researching, sketching, and sharing ideas with your cross-functional team.
- Partner with product managers and engineering leaders to work through technical tradeoffs that affect product roadmaps.
- Partner with other designers on the developer platform design team to collaborate on shared patterns, product vision, and design goals.
- Facilitate design reviews with cross-functional teams.
- Share what you learn internally and with the broader public designer, developer, and product communities.
- Influence and contribute to the internal design process and team culture, supporting the team’s current and long-term objectives.
- Bring in new tools and techniques to improve workflows, create designs, map out user flows, and share our work.
- Make time to mentor other designers on the team and share your craft, learning as you teach.
- Find ways to grow design’s impact within the organization, spending time to share design decisions throughout the organization that would benefit other teams and product areas.
Desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Deep understanding of human-centered design.
- Minimum 8 years working in professional UX or product design roles.
- Excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Technical expertise and an understanding of network services are a plus.
- Understanding and interest in developer workflows and tools are a double plus.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.