Adobe is on a mission to empower the next generation of artists and designers. The passion-driven Creative Cloud for Education team is looking for an Experience Designer to join us to craft inspiring solutions for students and educators within Adobe Creative Cloud Express.
- Lead: Partner closely with your product manager and engineering leads to push past the current problem space and product capabilities. Bring people together across feature teams to combine and multiply efforts to accelerate progress against shared goals.
- Simplify: Break down complex problems and big ideas into solvable chunks, working to prioritize in an always-evolving and fast-paced environment.
- Visualize: Bring ideas to life and use design as a superpower to tell stories that move audiences to action. This will shine through strategy decks, storyboards, wireframes, high-fidelity mock-ups, prototypes, and motion. Briefly, clearly, and confidently explain context for design decisions to a broad audience.
- Implement: Demonstrate an appetite for details and organization. You’ll be expected to define user experience goals, priorities, and experiences that align with product timelines, coordinating multiple work streams to completion. You should show a strong end-to-end design process, with confidence in balancing time and quality.
- Think big: Understand the importance of design systems, and consider how UX patterns and components will scale across applications, workflows, and use cases.
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree in a design-related field (HCI, interaction, visual), or comparable work experience.
- 5+ years of product design experience. (Experience in Learning Management Systems including Google Classroom, Canvas, and Clever is a nice bonus.)
- A curiosity for how business, social, technical and behavioral factors impact the UX across the user journey inside and outside the product UX.
- A passion to influence the product team, drive the design process and product strategy, and communicate design ideas persuasively and concisely to all functions of the organization, including executives.
- A pro at implementing quality design across all surfaces.
- You’re always working to make things better in all areas of work and life.
- You’re a great teammate who likes to have fun while getting things done!