We’re looking for a seasoned Senior Product Designer to develop empathy and uncover deep understanding of our customers’ needs. We seek to untangle complex problems with simple and elegant solutions.
- You’ll own projects from start to finish, while leading various UX initiatives including running design sprints to define and explore customer problems, content mapping, sketching, wireframing, low and high fidelity prototyping, and leading stakeholder reviews.
- Partner with product researchers to help the team develop empathy for our customers and advocate for their needs. Data will be just one of the many tools you will use to help inform your work.
- Collaborate with different disciplines. You will work closely with engineers, product managers, product researchers, and front-end developers to explore, build and ship your designs. You will help other disciplines understand the value design can bring to a project and ultimately build and ship the best products
- You’ll provide feedback to your peers to help strengthen your team and Cubby as a whole. You will help your teammates build context, strong decision-making skills, and empathy for our merchants
- Ship valuable and high-quality work without sacrificing speed
- Minimum 5 years of tech/startup or product design experience or equivalent
- Passion for solving product problems while balancing all facets of a user experience (strategy and research, information architecture, interaction design)
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end iterative design process including how to develop and use design research, job stories, journey mapping, content modeling, wire-framing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals to achieve human-centered design solutions
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Experience owning products from start to finish, working with developers and PMs
- Mastery of low and high-fidelity prototyping and its use in UX Research
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Mastery of Figma