We’re looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join our Experience Design Team in Singapore, working collaboratively with a team of International PM and Designers spread world-wide. Oracle NetSuite is growing faster than ever, and the company is investing heavily in ensuring the best resources are focused on expanding globally. You will be joining the team that is leading some of the key product initiatives for the company; a global product that feels local.
Working with scrum teams, you will be focusing on the Internationalization and Localization efforts in the JAPAC countries. You will empathize with users on these regions and building last-mile functionality that will make the product feel like it’s built for them. You will also be responsible for the ongoing management and evolution of the International XD Guidelines and running an education program to ensure all our product, design and development teams (internal and external) understand the guidelines and can apply them.
Are you capable of translating challenging business problems into simple interaction solutions? Do you have the instinct to design for simplicity? Have you spent time understanding the users’ profiles and tailoring solutions to their workflows? Are you comfortable presenting rationales of your design work and justify your decisions? Are you willing to work together with fellow designers and collect feedback while moving further?
What You’ll Do
- Be part of a multi-cultural, international team working within a dynamic, agile environment to create better workplace experiences for organizations across JAPAC.
- Work on last-mile localisation strategy and supporting features for assigned markets to make customers feel the product was designed with them in mind.
- Analyze customer feedback from user research, NPS and other sources.
- Develop a clear understanding of local customer needs and current product experience in these markets.
- Propose actionable insights and feature recommendations to improve the local product experience.
- Work with developers to understand existing platform limitations and opportunities in order to design innovative and implementable solutions for a cloud-driven enterprise software system.
- Produce high-quality UI & UX design deliverables.
- Seek and provide feedback on fellow UX designers’ work.
- Communicate design ideas with product owners/country managers and facilitate discussion on rationale and trade-offs.
- Suggest ways to improve the existing design and development process.
- Evangelize localization considerations and associated design patterns to various stakeholders and teams within the larger organisation.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects of varying timelines, degrees of complexity and scope.
- Degree in Product Design, UX Design, UI Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- 5 years working in the field of UX Design – experience developing enterprise solutions and familiarity with design systems is huge plus.
- Hands-on approach, with proficiency in using personas, user journeys, task-flows, mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes or other relevant design artifacts to push the design agenda and
- advocate for the customer during the development process – your portfolio should demonstrate this
- Willingness to learn about technical limitations and opportunities in order to better work with developers to creative innovative and technically-sound designs
- A positive and resilient personality – you must be able to embrace feedback and have a desire for continuous iteration and improvement.
- A strong analytical and strategic mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills: office and company language is English.
- Flexibility to work with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience working with a global product, and localization processes is a plus.
- Experience working in Agile Development methodology is a plus.
A family of Designers, Product Managers, Developers, QA Engineers and Technical Writers, sharing a start-up culture in our inspiring home in the heart of Singapore. We pursue innovative ways of building user-centered solutions that can scale over time.
We work using Agile methodologies and MVP approaches. We can proudly say we practice Design Thinking and iterate our solutions based on customer feedback and technical feasibility. And we keep the loop going with the efforts of dedicated, committed teams.
At NetSuite we think out-of-the-box and spend a lot of time brainstorming. The greatest and simplest solutions come from the group effort. And we move forward by bridging Experience Design with Product Management and Engineering at every step.
To apply for this job please visit oracle.taleo.net.