At Allianz, we care for all the things that make you, you. For feeling like you belong. For a place where learning never stops. For growing new skills and opening up exciting possibilities. For your curiosity to thrive and help transform an industry. And when life twists, there’s flex for balance and the support you need. So come and share your ideas, give back and feel proud to be part of a company doing work that matters across climate change and mental health. Let’s care for everyone’s tomorrow so we can create a better future together.
Join us in this newly created role to manage a team of initially 6 (UX, Analytics, CRO specialists) and drive a better digital experience for our customers. This role will develop and lead the digital experience of all Allianz sales and service platforms, enabling our Digital First strategy by delivering the strategic vision for the transition of offline sales and service to an online environment, and delivering signature digital experiences through contemporary user interfaces, driven by a deep understanding of digital and user experience design.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Develop and lead the digital experience strategy to enable the delivery of the overall AAL Digital and User Experience (including usability and brand) and the impact on sales and service through AAL and partner sites.
- Lead and sponsor the roll out of our global digital experience design and transition to online customer experiences and the delivery of signature digital customer experiences to align with strategies to win, retain and grow customers, working closely with colleagues across our Consumer Division, other divisions and Allianz Group.
- Develop and lead the digital experience optimisation strategy to drive an integrated sales and service optimisation approach to support overall business and product strategies and performance.
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders to understand their requirements and translates these into requirements for user interface and experience design.
- Lead the selection and management of external vendors where required to deliver customer testing and user experience insights.
- Ensure appropriate resources and project planning and deliver to project outcomes.
- Develop frameworks and controls to ensure quality of output and delivery of digital experiences.
- Ensure internal and external customers have a positive “Allianz Experience”, including timely communications, quality of service, and management of expectations for new development and problem resolution.
- Apply advanced modular approaches to user experience design, reusing and sharing components across solutions to ensure consistent designs and user/customer experience.
- Act as a custodian of the Allianz brand, ensuring alignment and consistency of brand messaging across marketing material.
To be successful in the role:
- You’ll have a tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Information Technology or similar.
- Extensive experience in Digital and User Experience engagements, establishing customer expectations and delivering quality artefacts as a framework for project delivery.
- Significant experience in customer journey management, user experience design, digital analytics and user experience optimisation in a corporate, or consulting environment.
- Experience delivering projects using agile methodologies.
- Experience in design thinking and customer journey mapping.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant regulatory and/or legislative compliance requirements that impact AAL.
- Demonstrated evidence of technical proficiency with Adobe or similar MarTech systems, software, databases, reporting and communication tools.
What’s on offer:
- This role will present an exciting opportunity to join a global iconic insurance organisation, which is transforming itself through a program of change and growth.
- With an ambitious roadmap we are really only at the beginning of our digital transformation journey and on track to build a best in class digital insurance company, using state of the art technology provided by Allianz Group. This is an opportunity to really build the digital experience function within Allianz. We have a huge focus on digital and transforming the digital team to be at the centre of the organisation. You’ll be given the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on how we do things
- You’ll have the support to give something a go – try different things, take on new responsibilities and explore opportunities
- We are implementing lots of new tools & tech including our global Adobe suite
- Be part of a team that’s open-minded, supportive, approachable and genuinely focused on customer outcomes
- What matters to you, matters to us too. Feel supported to have open, honest conversations about the flexibility you need so that you’re able to take care of what’s important to you
Allianz is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
Allianz is committed to enabling a culture where inclusion is embedded, everyone belongs and new ideas are embraced. We welcome and value talent from all backgrounds, experiences and ways of working Please advise us if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process or perform the requirements of the role.