- This event has passed.
UXNow 2022 (New Delhi, India)
November 4, 2022 - November 5, 2022INR4000
UXNow 2022, the annual UX event in Delhi NCR, is back this year from November 4 – 5, 2022 at the India Habitat Centre. This year’s conference topics will focus on the state of UX in the post-pandemic era, specifically on how UX strategy, design and research processes need to adapt to the changing user behavior. Apart from attending talks, attendees can opt to sign up for workshops and a networking session to get connected to fellow UX practitioners in India.
List of Speakers
- Rahul Sani – Chief Design Officer, Paytm
- Sanjay Mohan – Group Chief Technology Officer, MakeMyTrip & Goibibo
- Vikas Chopra – Head of Interaction Design, Samsung Design Delhi
- Anand Jha – Chief Design Officer, Miko
- Manoj Kothai – Co-founder & Chief Strategist, Turian Labs
- Shayak Sen – Head of Design Vedantu, Practo
- Saptarshi Prakash – Director of Design at Swiggy
- Aakash Kumar – Head of Design, MakyyTrip & Goibibo
- Himanshu Khanna – Founder, Openvy & Sparklin
- Anirudh Gupta – Co-founder, Climes.io
- Muzayun Mukhtar – UX Research Manager, Google
- Kshitiz Anand – AVY of Design, Paytm
- Fatema Raja – Design at FamPay
- Madhumay Sinha – Content Design Manager, GoJek
- Nitish Khagwal – Product Designer, Paytm
- Rahul Singh Bhadoriya – Designing Brand Experience, Polygon
|Ticket Type / Per Person (IDR)||Professional||Student|
|All Talks (Nov 4)||4,000||950|
|Talks+ (Nov 4 – 5)||5,000||1,950|
|Talks++ (Nov 4 – 5)||6,000||2,950|
|All Access (Nov 4 – 5)||6,500||–|
- Prices listed exclude 18% Goods and Service Tax.
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?