- This event has passed.
Canvas Conference 2022 (Birmingham, England, United Kingdom)
November 3, 2022GBP249
Canvas Conference 2022, the annual digital product & experience meetup in Birmingham, will be held in-person on November 3, 2022 at Cineworld. Hear insider stories straight from leading product people, and learn new ways and approaches to create engaging digital products and experiences. For those who are unable to join the event physically, access to the conference recordings can be purchased separately.
List of Speakers
- Becky George-David – Executive Director of Product, JP Morgan & Chase Co
- Nivk Holzherr – Founder, Whisk
- Candi Williams – Head of Content Design, Bumble
- Harmeen Mehtta – Chief Digital & Innovation Officer, BT Group
- Allison Busacca – Head of Business Discovery Product Marketing, WhatsApp
- Sebastian Gier – Co-Founder, Footprint
- Brittany Edwards – Product Lead, NASO
- Dean Heasman – Lead Product Designer, Meta
- Aileen Duffy – Customer Success Manager, Amplitude
- Glen Duncan – Operations Director, IRIS
- James McLeod – Head of UK&I, Mixpanel
- Stefan Sabev – Director of Product, Productboard
- Andrew Evans – Chief Product Officer, Supernova
|Ticket Type / Per Person (GBP)||Early Bird||Main Release||Final Release|
|In-Person Conference + Session Recordings||275||299||325|
- In-person conference tickets include access to all talks & panel discussions, food, goodie bag, and after party entry.
- Prices listed exclude booking fees & VAT.
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?