UXinsight Festival 2023 (Online / Netherlands)
April 17 - April 19EUR150
UXinsight Festival 2023, the 7th edition of the annual UX research conference in the Netherlands, will be held in a hybrid format from Apr 17 – 19, 2023 in Breda. The first day will be dedicated to in-person workshops, while the main conference will take place in the next 2 days. The theme for this year’s event is “Pause, Rewind & Play”, in which conference topics will revolve around reflection on roles, tools, methods, approaches, and practice of UX researchers today. Ample social activities and networking opportunities among fellow UX practitioners have also been scheduled throughout the 3-day event.
List of Speakers
- Amrit Dhillon – UX Researcher, Thumbtack
- Anna Lee Anda – Senior UX Research Manager, Zendesk
- Christelle Ngnoumen – Principal User Experience Designer, Headspace Health
- Eleonora Ibragimova – Research and Design Lead, de Bijenkorf
- Eva Becking – Psychologist & Health Innovator, Buro Becking
- Gabriela Aguirrezabal – Freelance Strategic and Social Designer, Better Social Design
- Georgia Rakusen – Founder and Lead Researcher, The User Research DAO
- Gerben Langendijk – Senior Quantitative UX Researcher, Adyen
- Jessica Pavia – UX Research & Strategy Leader
- Joana Cerejo – Lead UX Designer, Emergn
- Josh Morales – UX Research Manager, Miro
- Kathryn Parkes – Lead UX Researcher, Cisco
- Krutika Subramanian – UX Research Lead, Uber Carshare
- Lydia Penkert – UX Research Lead, Trivago
- Maartje van Wijk – Public speaking coach
- Penninah Jones – Senior Quantitative UX Researcher, idealo Internet GmbH
- Sarah Mpapuulu – Freelance Strategic Design Consultant (UX research, Social Behaviour Change)
- Stephanie Marsh – UX Research Operations Lead, Springer Nature
- Vidhika Bansal – Research & Content Design Leader, Intuit
- UXinsight Festival Timetable
- April 17, 2023 (Monday), 1:30pm – 6:00pm – In-person workshops
- April 18, 2023 (Tuesday), 9:00am – 5:30pm – In-person & online conference
- April 19, 2023 (Wednesday), 9:00am – 5:30pm – In-person & online conference
|Ticket Type / Per Person (EUR)||Early Bird||Regular|
|3-day In-person Ticket (Apr 17 – 19)||960||1,200|
|2-day In-person Ticket (Apr 17, 18 or 19)||640||800|
|1-day In-person Ticket (Apr 18 or 19)||400||500|
|2-day Online Ticket (Apr 18 & 19)||150||150|
- Tickets sale will commence from 10:00am on February 1, 2023, CET.
- Early Bird pricing is valid until February 15, 2023.
- Prices quoted exclude VAT, where applicable.
- Discounts are available for group registrations.
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?