UX STRAT APAC 2023, a conference specially curated for user researchers, UX designers, product managers and data science professionals in APAC, will take place from April 20 – 21, 2023 at The Siam Society in Bangkok. Themed ‘Creating Business Value Through Design’, participants will be able learn about digital design trends and insights from leading business and design practitioners in the 2-day event. Apart from talks and discussions, attendees will also have ample opportunities to mingle and network with the close-knitted community of 150 professionals from the region.
List of Speakers
- Akanksha Singh – Director of User Experience, Expedia
- Chelsea Chen – Design Director, UOB
- Jan Tákacs – Group Head of Product Design, bolttech
- Jiajin Wu – Associate Creative Director, Publicis Sapient
- Kelly Zhang – UX Research Lead, Delivery Hero
- Mohan Krishnaraj – Chief Experience Officer, Wongdoody/Infosys
- Ruby Pryor – Design Strategy and Research Lead, Grab
- Simon Goh – Head of UX Design, Great Eastern
- Seongmi Kang – Director of Experience Design, Standard Charters Ventures
- Sanchita Ray – Senior VP of UX, Lazada
- Nancy Kumar – Strategic Design Manager, Airbus
- Paul Bryan – Producer, UX STRAT
- More …
|Ticket Type / Per Person (USD)
|2-Day Conference (Apr 20 & 21)
- Early Bird rate is valid for a limited time only.
- The organizer offers sponsorship packages including promotion of sponsoring company and 2 conference tickets at USD 2,000.
- Receive 10% discount with purchase of 4 or more tickets.