We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer who Under minimal direction, will create user-centered design solutions for enterprise experiences that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize the user experience. In this role you will work with business, technical, and product leads to understand the business vision, objectives and transformation plans to help identify opportunities to create best-in-class experiences. You will be part of the Enterprise Experience team, which is responsible for building exceptional digital experiences across our 50,000+ global employee base in partnership with Technology, HR, Talent, Operations, Finance, and Legal organizations.
You will actively participate with development and implementation of a strategy and new impactful program to enable and mature global employee experiences for our Enterprise Technology Organization. Under general direction you will facilitate working discussions with Product Owners as well as Senior IT and Business Leaders to generate and transform product development strategies focused on improving the experience for Liberty Mutual’s employees. You will be a thought leader, inspiring others with user and product design insights to improve employee satisfaction and productivity.
- A Visual Craftsman: You will create conceptual sketches to communicate design ideas as well as detailed design specifications for the finished product. You will ensure brand standards are appropriately integrated into all final designs to deliver a consistent experience.
- An Experience Innovator: You will work throughout all phases of the design process such as conceptual design, storyboards, persona/scenario development, user task/interaction flow diagrams, information hierarchy, wireframes and prototypes.
- A Customer Advocate: You will help identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing. You will continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions.
- A Natural Collaborator: You will work with multiple functions, including product owners and developers throughout the product lifecycle, seeking frequent feedback and integrating multiple considerations into your work.
- As typically acquired through a Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 7 years of experience in a related field: Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup
- Familiarity with the following core disciplines, with demonstrated expertise in at least two and familiarity with two others: visual design, UX design, prototyping, front-end development, user research and/or experiment design
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to present projects and status reports to senior management
- Strong organization and analytic thinking skills, with ability to translate moderately complex content into user scenarios, flows and diagrams
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams