UXVN Festival 2022, the annual UX gathering in Vietnam, will be back in-person from December 10 – 11, 2022 in Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). This edition comprises of an unconference on the first day where attendees share and discuss problems and challenges they face at work with one another, followed by an actual conference led by design leaders on the second day. Apart from talks and discussions, participants can also opt to join the networking dinner at the end of the 2-day event.
List of Speakers
- Sean Nguyen – Senior Lead UX/UI, Zalo
- Trinh Huy Hung – UX Design Manager, FPT Design
- Hoang Nguyen – Chief of Product Design, GEEK Up
- Chung Nguyen – Head of Design, Seal Commerce
- Giang Bach – UX Writing Manager, Citigo
- Viet Le – UX Writing Lead, ZaloPay
- Anh Pham – Senior Product Designer, Shopback
|Ticket Type / Per Person (VND)
|The Unconference Pass (Dec 10)
- Limited to 70 attendees with more than 2 years of experience.
- Full access to the Unconference day
- Includes snacks & refreshments
- Includes 4 keynote sessions from international speakers
|Festival Pass (Dec 11)
- Limited to 300 attendees.
- Full access to the conference day
- Includes lunch, snacks & refreshments.
- Includes 8 keynote sessions by design leaders
|After-event Networking Dinner (Dec 11)
- Limited to 40 attendees.
- Dinner with speakers and organizers
- Includes dinner & alcoholic drinks
- Students are eligible to purchase the “Festival Pass (Dec 11)” at a special rate of VND 50,000 per ticket. Applications have to be made separately and is limited to first 30 students only.