UXPA International Conference 2021 (Baltimore, Maryland, USA)
August 31 - September 2USD1500
UXPA International Conference 2021 is packed with inspirational content across 3 days of talks and a day of hands on pre-conference courses. Join UX researchers, designers, academics and leaders for our in-person UX conference this summer in Baltimore, Maryland. We’ll be discussing, learning and debating everything UX. If you’re new to the field or a seasoned practitioner, we have something for you.
Our range of ticket packages offer something for everyone:
- Main conference only gives you access to 3 full days of talks from August 31 – September 2. Including opening and closing keynotes, all tracks and talks as well as breakfast and lunch on all days.
- Gold package includes everything in the main conference ticket PLUS two half-day courses and an evening course OR one full-day course and an evening course on Monday August 30.
- Silver package includes everything in the main conference ticket PLUS two half-day (morning, afternoon or evening) courses OR one full-day course on Monday August 30.
- Bronze package includes everything in the main conference ticket PLUS one half-day or evening course on Monday August 30.
- If you would prefer to attend a single day or a single pre-conference course we have a ticket for you too!
About the Organizer
User Experience Professionals Association (UXPA) is a professional association for people interested in user experience (UX). UXPA supports professionals who research, design, and evaluate the UX of products and services.
UXPA holds yearly international conferences and publishes new findings through both the Journal of Usability Studies (JUS) and through User Experience Magazine. It currently has 54 chapters around the world. In 2004, UXPA established World Usability Day, which in 2011 was celebrated in 44 countries.