UX STRAT Europe 2023 (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
June 5 - June 7EUR595
UX STRAT Europe 2023, the annual UX strategy event in Europe, will be held at the Royal Tropical Institute (KIT) in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from June 5 – 7, 2023. The event comprises of a 1-day pre-conference workshop on June 5 and a 2-day single-track conference on June 6 & 7. Apart from topics on product design strategy and innovation, this year’s conference will also include talks by industry leaders on bringing sustainability and humanity-centered design into the everyday work context.
List of Speakers
- Minh-Tam Ngo – Strategic Designer, Lufthansa
- Edoardo Mognato – Strategist, frog
- Annie Liu – Senior Design Researcher, IDEO
- Sander Viegers – Head of Design, Rabobank
- Cornelius Rachieru Jr. – Managing Director, Ampli2de Inc.
- Sofia Ryan – Principal Design Director for Strategy, Microsoft
- Jan-Erik Baars – Leader CAS Design Management, University of Lucerne
- Angel Brown – Group Director Experience Strategy, Digitas Health
- Konrad Piercey – Product Design Lead, Delivery Hero
- Franziska Roth – Head of Research and Insights, GROPYUS
- Michael Maternaghan – UX Team Lead, Bloomberg
- Paul Bryan – Master of Ceremonies, UX STRAT
- Zuzana Peskova – Senior Service Designer, frog
- Jimmy Hagan – Manager of Innovation Strategy, Publicis Sapient
- Cristina Meniuc – Executive Director of Experience Design, IBM iX
- Koert Bakker – Head of Experience Strategy and Insights, PwC
|Ticket Type / Per Person (EUR)||Early Bird|
|1-Day Pre-conference Workshop (Jun 5)||595|
|2-Day Conference (Jun 6 & 7)||995|
- Early Bird rate is valid for a limited time only.
- Prices quoted exclude booking fee and VAT.
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?