UX London 2023 (London, United Kingdom)
June 22 - June 23GBP695
UX London 2023, the annual UX conference in downtown London, will be back from June 22 – 23, 2023 at Tobacco Dock. Attendees can look forward to inspiring talks by UX leaders and executives in the mornings, and put their hands on practical workshops led by UX practitioners in the afternoons. The 2-day UX event will cover all aspects of the design process from user research, interaction design, product design to design systems.
List of Speakers
- Imran Afzal – Principal Designer, Co-op Digital
- Vimla Appadoo – Head of Experience, Culture Shift
- Daniel Burka – Director of Design, Resolve to Save Lives
- Trine Falbe – Ethical Design Consultant, Falbe Consulting
- Vitaly Friedman – Creative Lead, Smashing Magazine
- Mansi Gupta – Founder, Unconform
- Stephen Hay – Creative Director, Rabobank
- Asia Hoe – Senior Product Designer
- Amy Hupe – Design systems consultant, Frankly Design Ltd.
- Stacey Mendez – Product & Experience Designer
- Hannah Smith – Director of Operations, Green Web Foundation
|Ticket Type / Per Person (GBP)||Super Early Bird||Early Bird||Std||Last Chance|
|2 Day Conference (Jun 22 – 23)||695||995||1,195||1,395|
- Super Early Bird rate is valid through December 2, 2022.
- Early Bird rate is valid from December 3, 2022 to February 24, 2023.
- Standard (Std) rate is valid from February 25 to May 26, 2023.
- Last Chance rate applies from May 27, 2023 onwards.
- Ticket prices quoted exclude 30% VAT.
- Enjoy 20% off for purchases of 5 or more tickets in one transaction.
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?