UX Design Awards 2023 – Autumn Edition (Online)
UX Design Awards 2023 – Autumn Edition (UXDA 2023), the global competition for excellent user experiences, will be held on September 1, 2023. Three categories are open for this year’s award: ‘Product’ and ‘Concept’ categories for the veteran designers and ‘New Talent’ for new designers. Companies, agencies, professionals, and young designers worldwide are invited to submit their best UX work to be considered for the award.
- Submission Period: March 1 to May 31, 2023
- First Award Level (Nomination): June 7 – 20, 2023
- Notification of Nominees: June 20, 2023
- Public Announcement of Nominees: July 18, 2023
- Public Choice Award Voting: July 18 – August 31, 2023
- Second Award Level (Judging): End July 2023
- Award Ceremony: September 1, 2023
- PR Campaign (Award Winners): September, 2023 – March, 2024
|Category / Per Submission (EUR)||Fee|
|Submission – New Talent category||70|
|Submission – Product and Concept categories||320|
|Nomination package – Product and Concept categories||2,250|
Note: Fees listed exclude VAT.
About the Organizer
IDZ Designpartner Berlin GmbH organizes the UX Design Awards on behalf of the International Design Center Berlin e. V. (IDZ). For more than 50 years, IDZ has been a leading independent institution for the promotion of design as a motor for innovation in business and society. IDZ offers companies access to consulting and expertise in design, promotes the exchange of knowledge, and realizes projects and events. The institution works in active exchange with representatives from politics, culture, and science on a national and international level.
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?