- This event has passed.
UX Copenhagen 2023 (Online / Copenhagen, Denmark)
March 23 - March 24DKK3000
UX Copenhagen 2023 is scheduled to be held on March 23 & 24, 2023 as a hybrid event. Apart from having conferences in a lecture format, this edition will be filled with many hands-on and interaction opportunities among attendees. The highlight of the UX event is the online and in-person Round Table sessions in which participants get to interact with the speakers in small groups.
The theme of UX Copenhagen 2023 is ‘Invisibility’. The conference will cover the invisible things that designers do, like conducting research through listening skills, methodologies from psychology, and even manipulation.
List of Speakers
- Lisa Talia Moretti – User Research Principal, AND Digital
- Agelos Arnis – Design Operations Manager, Smartly.io
- Jen Blatz – Principal UX Researcher, BECU
- Dan Maccarone – Co-founder, Charming Robot
- Debbie Levitt – Independent CX and UX Change Agent
- Catherine Hills – Director of Product Design, PluralSight
- David Dylan Thomas – Founder and CEO, David Dylan Thomas, LLC
- Tobias Christian Jensen – Accessibility Specialist, Siteimprove
- Rachel Gogel – Independent Creative Culture Officer, Rachel Gogel LLC
- Piccia Neri – UX Lead, and UX and accessible design consultant, Piccia Neri
- Rina Takikawa – Design Lead, Mooch
- Bettina Høiler – Senior UX and Service Designer, Alm. Brand
- Tiziana d’Agostino – UX Psychologist and Faculty Member, NewSchool of Architecture & Design
- Demi Daniels & Rachael Edwards – Content designers, Auto Trader
- David de Léon – Director of UX, inUse
- Tina Klemmensen – Freelance illustrator and puppeteer
- Oliver Schöndorfer – Freelance UI and app designer
- More …
|Ticket Type / Price (DKK)||Early Bird||Regular|
|In-person Ticket – Admit One (Mar 22 – 24)||6,500||7,500|
|Livestream Ticket – Admit One (Mar 23 & 24)||3,000||4,000|
|Livestream Ticket – Admit Many (Mar 23 & 24)||–||20,000|
|Full-day Workshop Ticket – Admit One (Mar 21)||–||5,000|
|Recording of livestream of previous conference (UX Copenhagen 2022)||–||2,400|
- Early Bird rates are valid while stock lasts.
- Ticket prices quoted exclude VAT, where applicable.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable.
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?