- This event has passed.
STHLM Xperience Conference 2022 (Online / Stockholm, Sweden)
November 10, 2022SEK3000
STHLM Xperience Conference 2022, a participatory conference with lectures, practical tips, and workshops by experts in the field, is taking place in a hybrid format on November 10, 2022. The event will be physically held in central Sweden with live streaming made online concurrently to participants around the globe.
In tandem with World Usability Day, the theme for this year’s conference is ‘Our Health’. Let’s get aware of how our digital wellbeing affects our health, and how constantly being online affect us and our children. We will look at aspects such as how solutions are designed with the individual in focus, notifications, nudging and accessibility.
List of Speakers
- Dr. Christelle Ngnoumen – Principal Behavioral Scientist, Headspace Health
- Rebecka Wedlund & Maria Undén Morein – Co-founders, Momentus
- Nils Berg – Product Designer, Sleep Cycle
- Aroshine Munasinghe & Eugen Azcoaga – UX Researcher & Product Designer, Doktor.se
- Jonas Söderström – Author & UX strategist, Form & Innehåll
- Maria del Riccio & Linda Braeken – Product Manager & UX Lead, Wellobe
- Anik Devaughn – Multidisciplinary creative professional, Wired to Design
- Elisabet Johansson – UX Lead, Bolibompa / SVTi
- John Melin – Senior frontend developer, Computas
- Anna Söderbom – Localisation and UX Writing Coach, Söderbom Consulting
- More …
|Ticket Type (SEK)||Rate|
|Regular (Full Day)||6,000|
|Regular (Afternoon only)||4,750|
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?