IXDC 2022 (Online / Guangzhou, China)
November 21 - November 27CNY5000
IXDC 2022 (International Conference of Experience Design 2022 / 国际体验设计大会 2022), China’s leading and largest annual UX design conference, is returning in as a hybrid event from November 21 – 27, 2022 at Baiyun International Convention Center in Guangzhou. The conference functions as a global platform for experience design thought leaders to explore and exchange knowledge and ideas on topics relating to the latest design, technology, and business trends.
Over the past 12 years, tens of thousands of design leaders, business leaders, and product operators have gathered together at the stage of the International Conference of Experience Design. These professionals hail from the field of Internet, mobile Internet companies, hardware device manufacturers, telecom operators, professional design companies, financial industry, education / scientific research, service industry, production and manufacture, media advertising, and more.
List of Keynote Speakers
- Albert Leung – Design Director, Envision
- David Martyn Lewis WILLIAMS – Director and President, Global Digital MOJO
- Jeroen Raijmakers – Director of Design Innovation, Philips Experience Design
- Stefano Boeri – Founder, Stefano Boeri Architetti
- Thomas Garvey – President-Elect, World Design Organization (WDO)
- Yibo Xu – China Partner, Stefano Boeri Architetti
List of Summit Speakers
- Chen Ming – Head of Experience Design, China Merchants Bank
- Fu Xiaozhen – Head of Corporate Finance Design, MYbank
- Gao Ming – User Experience Leader, ICBC
- Leonardo Mariani – Deputy General Manager of China, Valode & Pistre
- Xiao Ning – Chief Technical Officer (Vice Dean), GAC
- Zhao Yongchang – Co-founder, HOLA
List of Workshop, Roundtable, Design Trip Speakers
- Soso Chen – Interaction Design Manager, Trip.com Group
- Lora Du – UX Research Specialist, OPPO
- Ding Qicheng – User Researcher, Tencent CDC
- Fan Yunan – Senior Product Designer, Microsoft
- Guo Yang – User Experience Lead, Porsche Digital China
- Hu Qian – Staff Product Designer, LinkedIn
- Siyu Jia – Senior Experience Designer, Thoughtworks
- Avery – Senior Visual Designer, Netease
- Lin Pengfei – Senior User Interface Designer, Baidu MEUX
- Li Yue – Senior Design Manager, Vivo
- Li Kairuo – Senior Interaction Designer, Tencent IEG
- Robert Lan – Head of Operations and Brand Design, Midea loT
- More …
|Ticket Type / Per Ticket (CNY)||Regular||Group of 5-9||Group of 10+|
|Main conference + 1 activity||6,500||5,850||5,200|
|Main conference + 2 activities||8,000||7,200||6,400|
|Main conference + 3 activities||9,500||8,550||7,600|
|Main conference + 4 activities||11,000||9,900||8,800|
|Main conference + 5 activities||12,500||11,250||10,000|
|Main conference + 6 activities||14,000||12,600||11,200|
|Main conference + 7 activities||15,500||13,950||12,400|
|Main conference + 8 activities||17,000||15,300||13,600|
|Main conference + 9 activities||18,500||16,650||14,800|
- Main conference ticket includes keynote speeches, exhibition access, industry report, certificate of attendance, handbook and souvenirs from sponsors.
- It is optional for attendees to add additional activities (workshop, summit speech, or design trip) on top of the conference. Each activity costs CNY 1,500.
About the Organizer
IXDC is an organization established in 2010 by Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, NetEase, Tencent, Huawei, China Telecom, China Mobile, Kingsoft. Its vision is to become an international platform to promote creativity and innovation in experiential design. The platform aims to:
- Advocate the use of experience design to create value for society and organizations.
- Recognize outstanding individuals in experience design.
- Provide thought leadership to both professionals and public, so as to increase competency and creativity in the society.
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?