Front UX & Product Management Case Study Conference 2023 (Salt Lake City, Utah, United States)
April 26 - April 28USD500
Front UX & Product Management Case Study Conference 2023 is back this year from April 26 – 28, 2023 in Salt Lake City, Utah. The 3-day product design conference will see 16 leading product designers and managers in the region talk about UX and product management topics in practice. Together with more than 800 other professional, attendees can expect to learn from the very people who influence the organizations they work for and change the way people uses digital products.
List of Speakers
- Drew Bridewell – Head of Product and Design, GrowthDay
- Ha Phan – Director of Discovery Products, Pluralsight
- Ethan Medeiros – Senior Director of People Ops/Talent Acquisition, Vendr
- Chris Fryer – VP of Design, Flyhomes
- Brandon Gardner – Director of Product Management, Redox
- Ingrid Cruz – Head of Product Design, Fullstory
- Troy Azmoon – Vice President of Platform Design, ServiceNow
- Amy Lokey – SVP of Global Head of Design, ServiceNow
- Jared Lewandowski – Design Executive, Okcoin
- More …
|Registration Period / Per Ticket (USD)||Single||Group (5-9)||Group (>9)|
- Prices quoted exclude Sales Tax.
- Students must be enrolled full-time in a college or university undergraduate program and not working full-time to qualify for discounted rate.
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?