- This event has passed.
EuroIA 2022 (Marseille, France)
September 30, 2022 - October 1, 2022EUR349
EuroIA 2022 will be back in person this year from Sep 30 to Oct 1, 2022 in Marseille, France! Workshops, keynotes, and talks by experienced information architects, designers and UX practitioners have been scheduled throughout the two-day event.
The theme for this year’s conference is ‘Get there together’, exploring how people work together through design challenges, and underline the value of being together with participatory governance and activities. The sub-themes of the conference are as follows:
- Topics include the value, significance and dimensions of information architecture and how to increase, assess and measure them. How do you facilitate the discussion between stakeholders and people defining types of impact such as sustainability or economic impact?
- Information architects increasingly collaborate and co-create with other fields such as interaction design, visual design, engineering, political science, social sciences and with a wide variety of societal stakeholders. How do we engage with other fields and support new interdisciplinary ways of working?
- Context and communities
- How is information architecture situated among different cultures, diversity, ethics, sense of place and sense of space, and the habits of different design communities? Under which conditions does information architecture flourish? Topics of interest include roles, expertise, inclusion, participation and power distribution, the role of communities and public and private organizations, innovation management for information architects.
- Standard Ticket – (Early Bird) EUR 349 | (Regular) EUR 449
- Student & Unemployed Ticket – EUR 199
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?