- This event has passed.
Design Thinking Australia 2020 (Sydney, Australia)
September 14, 2020 - September 16, 2020AUD3799
Rescheduled Event rescheduled to Sep 14, 2020.
Many organisations are working through a customer-centric approach, and it has now become clear that design thinkers are the ones helping to lead this change. That said we are far from a universal consensus on the core principles of design thinking, the best practice for implementation as well as ways to gain leadership buy-in.
So the question remains, how do organisations create deeper customer interactions to drive innovation and become truly customer centric?
This year, discuss the leading challenges with Heads of Design Product Owners, CX Experts and Innovation Leaders, as you learn trends and opportunities pinpointed by those across a spectrum of industries.
Meet the experts:
• Kevin Schumacher, UX Magician, Walt Disney (USA)
• Sabina Alteras-Honig, Senior UX Researcher, Amazon (USA)
• Robert Homberger, Strategic Design Director, ANZ
• Gaetan Germain, Senior Manager Service Design, Optus
• David Meier, Director of Product Design, domain.com.au
• Marina Chiovetti, Director, Service Design & Digital Delivery, NSW Department of Customer Service
• Gene Bawden, Head of Design Department, Monash University
• Scott Bishop, Chief Innovation Officer, Z Energy NZ
• Anet Redmer, Service Design Lead, Qantas
• Christy McLeod, Senior Innovation Designer, Bank of Queensland
For more information, email email@example.com.
About The Organizer of Design Thinking Australia 2020
International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC) leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivaled portfolio of industry leading, annual conferences worldwide, data products and online communities, along with a full complement of content marketing services, and intimate networking events – all aimed at educating, supporting, and connecting the leadership of the world’s core industries. IQPC has offices in: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Singapore, Sydney, Tampa and Toronto.
Find out more here: https://www.iqpc.com/company-p
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?