Design Matters 2023 (Online / Copenhagen, Denmark)
September 27 - September 28DKK1000
Design Matters 2023, the annual digital design conference in Copenhagen, will be held from September 27 – 28, 2023 at the iconic train workshop converted conference venue, Lokomotivværkstedet. Organized by designers for designers since 2015, the event serves as a platform for creative and curious minds who share the same passion for digital design, technology, art, and society to gather, exchange ideas and discuss experiences.
A virtual ticket option with live streaming is available for attendees who are unable to make it to the conference in-person, or who prefer to watch the proceedings in the comfort of their homes or offices.
List of Speakers
- Veronica D’Souza – Advisor & Speaker, Geist Agency
- Setor Zilevu, PhD – Lead User Experience Researcher, Meta
- Hazel Jennings – Principal Designer, Duolingo
- Patrycja Radaczyńska – Principal Design System Engineer, Babbel
- Ade-Lee Adebiyi – Head of Design, SoPost
- Katherine Zhou – Designer & Creator, Design Ethically
- More …
|Ticket Type (DKK)||Super Early Bird||Early Bird|
|In Person (Sep 27 – 28)||4,750||5,550|
|Virtual (Sep 27 – 28)||1,000||1,500|
- Super Early Bird rates are valid through December 31, 2022.
- Early Bird rates are valid from January 1, 2023 and subject to change without prior notice.
- Ticket prices quoted exclude Value Added Tax (VAT) of 25%, where applicable.
Diversity & Inclusion Discount
- As part of the organizer’s diversity and inclusion program, attendees belonging to an ethnic minority group, are part of the LGBTQIA+ community, or have any disability, are eligible to receive a 25% off the ticket price.
- If you identify with any of these groups, enter promo code <dei23> in the checkout process to receive the discount.
Watch this page for updates on conference program, speakers, and ticket prices.
Have a UX event, UX conference or UX workshop coming up?