- This event has passed.
Design at Scale 2021 (Online)
June 9 - June 11USD1095
Design at Scale 2021 is a conference created for designers, researchers, and product people working in large organizations who are struggling with too much: too much content, politics, and complexity, and too many features, use cases, decision-makers, and audiences.
Why attend Design at Scale?
Attend if you’re struggling to improve experiences in and for huge, bureaucratic enterprises weighed down by frustrating complexity, political dysfunction, and years of design debt. We’ve exhaustively researched and highly curated the Design at Scale 2021 program, and prepared the speakers for months.
- Design at Scale is the next stage in the evolution of our flagship conference, which began as Enterprise UX in 2015, and became Enterprise Experience in 2019. (Read why we’ve changed it again here.)
- Our program is backed by a crack team of curators—Lada Gorlenko, Uday Gajendar, and Kit Unger—leaders who have helped to shape and define designing at scale for years
- You’ll be inspired by the main program sessions presented by speakers who have prepared for months
- You’ll benefit from dozens of sponsor-led sessions which emphasize learning over selling
- You’ll enjoy a variety of fun social and networking events to keep you connected to your community
- A carefully researched program that’s based on the themes and challenges that are important to you
- An expertly designed program, following a clear narrative arc, that engages you the whole time even though you’re attending remotely (not an easy task!)
- Our speakers are incredibly well-prepared, spending months with our curators and a speaker coach
- You’ll learn from new voices, representing diverse perspectives and experiences, rather than the celebrities who happen to inhabit an organizer’s rolodex
- Content take-aways: one year’s access to edited recordings, sketchnotes, session notes, decks, and other content to help you remember and share what you’ve learned
- Optional facilitated attendee cohorts so you can socialize with other attendees and learn together—just as you would at an in-person event
- Even introverts enjoy the incredibly vibrant and welcoming discussions taking place in our conference Slack workspace
- Carefully-designed communications so you know which sessions and activities are happening, when, and how
- A robust virtual conference platform, backed up by a host of contingencies, so you won’t have to worry about staring at a blank screen
- Professional customer service that helps you when there are technical or other customer-facing problems
- A thriving community of over 5000 peers to continue learning with all year-long
- A flexibly-designed conference that you can attend for one, two, or three days—it’s up to you
- The ticket cost is dramatically lower than an in-person conference—and you won’t have to pay for hotel and travel