We’re looking for a Product Director – Cards & Spend to join our growing Product team in Singapore. The role is a unique opportunity to join one of the largest fintech in the world and help millions of more potential customers save money with Wise. You’ll be leading, coaching and growing our Product team, which builds the vision for our products.
- The Cards & Spend team has built one of the biggest debit card products in the world with over 2 million cards issued in over 40+ countries in 4 continents with more to be added soon. The team now consists of 8+ Product teams based across Singapore, London and Tallinn.
- Your mission is to lead Product for this team. This includes launching new countries, building new methods of spending, expanding our platform, scaling our product across the world and leading the fastest-growing part of our organization.
- Hire, coach, support and grow product managers into the best ones there are.
- You will focus on improving the Wise product, and raising the bar for our exceptional product worldwide.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Choose your own path to success – you’ll have the freedom to define the vision and the responsibility for making it happen
- Be flexible in how and where you work, we understand everyone needs a little something different so we’ll do our best to make it happen
- Inspire teams with your ideas, knowledge and self-starting attitude
- Travel – You will be working with Product Managers and the rest of the team across the globe and spending time with the teams is essential.
A bit about you:
- You can lead people and build teams – you can hire awesome talent and also get the best out of people. You have led and grown product managers before directly.
- You have extensive experience within Product Management and a proven track record of being able to deliver highly ambitious products. You’ll be ready to show what these are, and how you made it happen.
- You are able to get the team to dream big, align on a commonly agreed vision and draw a clear path to get there.
- You have industry experience in running card products before.
- You’re always learning. Whether it’s interviewing customers, designing UIs, writing code or modelling growth, you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and learn the skills you don’t have today to unblock your team
- You are hands-on and enjoy delivering features by yourself as well, everyone in Wise still executes projects as well, starting from our CEO.
A bit about Wise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. Built by and for people who live global lives, we’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders.
We’re just at the beginning of our story and we’re growing at an incredible pace. We won’t stop until anyone, anywhere can send, spend and receive money wherever they are, whatever they’re doing. There’s still heaps to do and we can’t do it alone.
At Wise, you’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
If you’re keen to learn, grow, try new things and aren’t afraid of a bold plan, you’ll fit right in.
How we work:
At Wise, our strategy emerges from the collective brainpower of all our people, who are organised in dozens of independent, autonomous teams. Teams stay closest to our customers, so they choose what problems to solve and where to spend the most time.
You’ll experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role. Plus the opportunity to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.