The Lead Designer, UX Designer will work alongside our Product and Engineering teams on the development of the Player Network platform and own the design as it continues to grow. The role will also work with Studios to understand their needs and adapt the requirements accordingly.
Our ideal candidate is well-organized, an excellent listener, and thoughtful communicator who will leverage their existing expertise in multi-platform (Web, Mobile, Console) design to continuously improve the platform.
They will need to be able to work in a constantly changing, fast paced environment and must be able to adapt to new technologies and new ideas.
- Gather, evaluate and prioritize user requirements, in collaboration with product managers, engineers, and game teams
- Direct and provide feedback to team designers
- Communicate design ideas using wireframes, storyboards, process flows and sitemaps as needed
- Present and sell designs and key milestone deliverables to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Effectively manage internal and external feedback
- Coordinate with Senior UX Designer to design graphical user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets as needed
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- 8+ years proven experience in UX design with a strong portfolio presenting wireframes, user flows, and prototypes
- Experience with front-end web technology, enough to create technically sound designs
- Experience designing for cross-platform systems (web, mobile)
- Experiencing designing for games
- Experience working with component based web frameworks like React or Angular
- Experience developing/creating design libraries
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Degree in Design, UI Design, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent experience
- Excellent visual design skills
- Professional written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with standard design software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch
- Good time-management skills and ability to self-manage effectively in a remote environment
- Proactive with a bias for action, pushing for clarity around ambiguous problems
- An eye for detail and a high bar for quality
- Experience with systems level thinking
To apply for this job please visit careers.wbd.com.