Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a UX Researcher to be a key member of the UX Research Team. You will be a part of a high-energy dynamic group of individuals with a diverse set of backgrounds. We are deeply invested in shaping the experience of Twilio’s mission to fuel the future of communications by building communications tools that developers, startups, enterprises, and everyone in between, rely on every day.
Twilio is looking for a UX Researcher who demonstrates the following:
- 6+ years of industry research experience
- Mastery of a comprehensive toolkit of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and ability to come up with creative research solutions as needed
- Great storytelling with keen abilities to clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate findings verbally and in writing
- Proven track record of impactful research that drives key insights and user experiences
- Strong interpersonal skills with a consistent record of solid connections and successful relationships
- Attention to detail, organization, and the ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
- Is proactive and self-directed with an ability to take direction
- Master’s degree in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Anthropology, Information Science, or in a related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and education
As a UX Researcher, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Own and drive the research strategy for Global
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES + BE BOLD: Generate insights that both fuel ideation and encourage world-class design
- BE INCLUSIVE: Help the team ask the right questions, and bring them along in discovering practical and insightful answers
- EMPOWER OTHERS + DON’T SETTLE: Evangelize and educate others about UX and user-focused processes
The UX Research Team is a critical partner to the business, enabling the company to conduct customer research effectively. Uncovering user behaviors, needs, and motivations in order to design products and services that provide value is crucial to user experience research and design.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to taking on hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.