ShopBack is achieving rapid growth in its core products while, in parallel, breaking new ground with the development of new product lines and strategic initiatives. We are looking to bring on board an experienced product veteran to redefine ShopBack as a multi-value proposition product and deliver a unified, harmonious, and intuitive user experience across the entire customer lifecycle.
This individual should possess strong pattern recognition skills and the ability to design simple, elegant solutions to the most complex, multi-dimensional problems. This individual must also possess considerable organizational prowess and strong influencing ability across all levels of the organization, from the most junior software engineers to the most senior executives. Finally, this individual must demonstrate a keen eye for design.
- Oversee the entire customer lifecycle funnel, from new sign-ups to the most loyal users
- Own the product roadmaps for the universal home screen (app) and universal homepage (website)
- Own the roadmap for the universal search experience on both app and website
- Own the roadmaps for user accounts management and user communication touchpoints
- Manage up to 5 product teams across multiple countries to execute on the above
- Develop these teams by grooming and/or hiring and retaining strong individual contributors and young managers who are bar-raisers
- Partner with senior product, engineering, data, and design leaders to drive the above in line with the overall company vision and roadmap
- Partner with senior commercial and functional leaders across the entire company to prioritize and influence the most impactful problems to solve
- Design and deliver delightful product features and UX enhancements that are needle-movers for the company’s most important metrics
- Lead and mentor other product managers and build a progressive and innovative product management culture
- While this is a managerial role, you are expected to simultaneously operate as an individual contributor for at least 1 product of a smaller scale under your charge
- 10+ years of product management experience, preferably in large multi-country B2C companies and on consumer-facing products
- 3+ years of people management experience, inclusive of hiring, people development, and performance management experience
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented individual with strong performance record
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal, and influence and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills – ability to exhaustively and comprehensively break down problems in a structured manner
- Strong decision-making and judgment skills
- Strong pattern recognition skills
- Coachable mindset and ability to respond well to candid feedback
- Bonus for ecommerce-related experience or gaming-related experience
- Bonus for academic qualifications and/or credible work experience in the fields of computer science, software engineering, information systems, or data analytics
- Bonus for bilingualism / multilingualism (in addition to English) from these: Mandarin, Bahasa, Vietnamese, Thai, Korean
- Bonus for entrepreneurship experience
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop “The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 4,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$130m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!