We are looking for a talented and experienced User Experience Research Manager to lead and mentor a team of UX Researchers in conducting qualitative and quantitative research to make discoveries and improve our employee experiences. This role requires a deep understanding of research methodologies, user-centered design, and a passion for digital technology.
- Manage and mentor a team of researchers, providing guidance, training, and support to ensure quality and consistency of research work.
- Implement research strategies that align with roadmaps for different portfolios of products of our employee experiences.
- Balance the business and employee needs at all stages of the product development cycle, ensuring those needs are central to design and development decisions.
- Oversee data analysis to ensure the generation of actionable insights, patterns, and trends informs product design and development.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and developers to integrate research findings into development and design decisions.
- Create bi-monthly reports based on finished research projects.
- Track Objectives, Keys and Results to assess the impact of research on our experiences.
- Stay current with best practices and industry trends in user research to implement them with the team.
- 7+ years of overall related experiences
- 1+ years of team leading and management
- BA/BS degree or higher within Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology,
- Cognitive Science preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master’s degree in the Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Psychology, Cognitive Science
- Proficiency in research methodologies, tools and techniques
- Passionate about growing and mentoring people
- Experience conducting or leading research for accessibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using UX research tools and software
- Experience conducting or leading research that includes ML/AI
To apply for this job please visit careers.servicenow.com.