- Design tools and experiences that make the business work.
- Drive innovation, GenAI & AI/ML digital interactions that all internal employees utilize.
- Provide strategic direction, vision, and leadership for large collaborative efforts with multidisciplinary teams.
- Lead large, cross-product initiatives and deliver world-class product experiences that will influence the product strategy and transform how our employees work around the world.
- Drive exceptional and innovative end-to-end user experience, design languages, and frameworks across one or more domains or key strategic initiatives.
- 10+ years of relevant design experience.
- Experience designing AI/ML, GenAI or other related tools and experiences
- You are a leader and an effective communicator who can collaborate productively, and bring clarity and priority to new features based on real user needs. You can give and receive feedback.
- You take a goal-centered approach to your designs and have a good grasp of design-thinking methodologies, using empathy and critical thinking to understand and frame problems.
- You clearly and concisely communicate ideas, perspectives, user research, design problems, and design solutions in a diplomatic and persuasive manner
- You are able to contribute to multiple projects (at various stages) concurrently, meet deadlines, and adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced agile environment
- You can collaborate and negotiate, weighing trade-offs between user impact and levels of effort while still ensuring quality work.
- You have strong knowledge of UX best practices including mobile-first, responsive design and accessibility standards.
- You can easily move between considering the forest and paying attention to the trees.
- A/BS degree or higher in Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent combination of education and experience in other related fields.
- Experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of web and/or software applications.
To apply for this job please visit careers.servicenow.com.