This 6 months contract role is to provide UX support for “Omni & In-Store Digital” squad and has a possibility of an extension or even a full-time conversion in future.
Sephora “Omni & In-Store Digital” squad focuses on digital solutions for our store staff. These solutions create seamless journeys connecting our digital platforms to brick and mortar stores.
An ideal candidate would be self-starter and passionate about user-centric design. We are looking for someone who is obsessed about creating value for the user (store staff) by building tools that would help them provide excellent service to our beauty lovers across the region.
- Work closely with the “Omni & In-Store Digital” squad (Product Manager, engineers, business folks) to deliver solutions as per squad’s roadmap.
- Work closely with Sephora UX Lead on strategy & implementation.
- Apply strategic thinking & empathy to design by speaking to our store staff, visiting retail spaces and living their life is a must.
- Independently plan & run researches, conduct usability tests to validate design solutions & identify opportunities for optimizing user journeys.
- Incorporate user insights derived from researches to iterate design solutions.
- Timely stakeholder’s feedback and updates.
- Craft detailed user flows and experiences.
- Deliver design solution in the form of wireframes and prototypes, up to final high fidelity pixel-perfect design.
- Clearly communicate the rationale behind these solutions.
- Measure the impact of a design solution by setting the right success KPIs and metrics.
- Strike a balance between user needs, business goals and technological realities across different platforms.
- Develop and maintain documentation of guidelines and styles.
- Professional training/education in UX or equivalent design experience.
- 1-2 experience in the field of UX design.
- Thrive in an environment with short feedback loops for iterations.
- Ability to go to stores, spend time with our store staff, do calls or workshops with them, learn about their lives, and deliver great solutions at speed is necessary for this role.
- Ability to work in ambiguity and open to change is paramount.
- Willing to learn and open to taking feedback.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Some familiarity with tech, iOS native functionalities would be a plus.
Sephora, a division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton global luxury leader, is a global leader in beauty retailing. It successfully operates more than three thousand points of sale across Americas, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its aim is to animate the most loved beauty community in the world.
Sephora South East Asia is a high growth division of leading global beauty retailer, Sephora. Our teams run omnichannel retail businesses in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong; Franchise operations in India & Indonesia; and ecommerce-only business (the first in the world globally for Sephora!) in the Philippines. We have recently opened new markets in Hong Kong and New Zealand as well!
Our success is built on innovation, a unique product portfolio, market-leading digital capabilities, and our exceptional people! With ambitious growth plans, we are always looking for talented people who are passionate about building businesses and developing themselves and our customers’ experience.
Sephora UX is part of the regional team based in Singapore. We are responsible for delivering digital experiences be it in our website/ APP or in our stores across 8 markets in South East Asia. The UX team comprises of generalists in both the field of Research & Design. This provides every designer with an opportunity to get first hand face-to-face time with our customers and store staff across the region. These valuable insights are then translated to actionable design solutions that help us craft an exceptional Sephora journey for all our customers via our website, mobile app, in-store digital solutions, or/and the digital solutions used by our store staff.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sephora.com.