We are searching for a Senior Experience Designer to help us with the continued evolution of an AEM design system. We design, build, and maintain a digital product that powers the digital marketing and shopping tools for a collection of top automotive brands.
A firm understanding of user-centered design processes and interaction design principles are our most basic requirements. However, this is not a back-seat support role and requires creating prototypes, user flows, and documentation for client presentations. Professionalism, experience leading teams, and a rational approach are top qualities we’re seeking. This is a collaborative, cross-discipline team where communication, an understanding of basic marketing principles, and a curious mind will be crucial to your success. An interest in automotive marketing is an added bonus.
You will interact directly with clients, senior management, product owners, interaction designers and developers. You must have outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written. You will be familiar with standard web and mobile design technologies, best practices, WCAG accessibility as well as emerging trends and innovations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Creating the information architecture and interaction design for AEM implementation
- Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components
- Working closely with team to translate business requirements into meaningful interactive experiences
- Leading and/or participating in immersive user research, concept testing, accessability, and usability testing
- Developing and/or participating in the development of user personas and scenarios to clarify results of user research and focus the team’s design efforts on the needs of key users
- Collaboratively developing prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
- Conducting competitive audits and market research
- Developing and documenting detailed user experience specifications for highly interactive interfaces
- Participating in User Experience thought leadership in both the company and the industry
- Demonstrated ability to execute on complex transactional interfaces, taxonomies and metadata frameworks, and templates for content management systems
- Demonstrated experience conducting user research and translating user research into design decisions
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions
- Demonstrated ability to develop big ideas, and execute flawlessly against them in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity matched only by your desire to organize it
- 5+ years’ experience as an information architect, interaction designer, or experience designer (or similar role)
- Degree in a related field, such as Library Science, Industrial Design, Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Technical Communications, English, History, Anthropology, Economics
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools including Adobe XD and the CC suite
***Please include resume with portfolio link***
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.