The Senior Product Designer drives overall design decisions and leads the tactical design work associated with assigned projects. This includes responsibility for delivering design maps, user journeys, wireframes, supporting visuals, prototypes and pixel perfect design comps.
The Senior Product Designer works with Designers, Engineers and Content Developers to deliver assigned design projects in a timely and efficient manner and occasionally provides creative approval of work completed by others on the design team.
To be successful, the Senior Product Designer must have a strong knowledge of external processes and technologies, both standard and unique to Lowe’s, including the work processes, technologies, platforms, and services of the business and IT capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 5 years of experience in UX Design
- Expert proficiency with sketch and/or other design tools
- Expert understanding of design system theory and execution
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to take an established design language and work with UX Architects to extend the language
- Portfolio of completed design projects
About the Team
Lowe’s Digital Commerce & Omni-Channel organization serves our customers’ needs through innovative E-Commerce technologies. We offer our customers best in class digital experiences that fit their needs, where they are. Our team of experts and software capabilities provides a full complement of products and services for Pros and DIY Consumers alike, enabling a Total Home solution for every need in the home. Foundational to this strategy is providing customers one of the world’s most customer-centric, omni-channel retail experiences. We’re guided by our mission: Together, deliver the right home improvement products, with the best service and value, across every channel and community we serve.
To apply for this job please visit talent.lowes.com.