Sine is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our team! You’ll work collaboratively with our design team and product owners to help build highly usable, beautiful SaaS products that create better experiences for our users. We’re looking for someone with outstanding communication skills, a strong understanding of user experience fundamentals and experience working with agile development teams.
- Champion the needs of all customer groups and use that knowledge to help influence business strategies and design decisions.
- Utilise and help evolve the Sine and Honeywell Design System to create consistent interfaces our customers recognise as Sine products
- Design, implement and validate user interfaces for massively scalable programs and applications across desktop and mobile.
- Account for each stage of the user journey using user flow diagrams, sketches, etc.
- Work closely with senior designers and product leaders to research, identify and address key business/customer goals
- Design user experiences exploring different approaches to solving specific user problems
- Be a proactive participant in the entire iterative design process from discovery to launch
- Document functional user requirements to communicate design, process, rationale and decisions that direct and support UX/UI and functional design
Key Experience & Capabilities
- 2-5 years of experience in user experience design
- Excellent communication skills, ability to collaborate with engineers and peer teams
- Previous work within a SaaS and/or B2B organization
- Degree or equivalent experience in HCI, UX design other user-centred design program
- Experience with multi-platform development, including Native Mobile, Responsive Web and Desktop Applications
- Tools: Familiarity with industry standard tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator and Jira A portfolio that demonstrates not only your visual designs, processes, and thinking but tells the story of what you contributed to the overall design process
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.