At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
This role will be remote. Ideally, candidates will be located in one of the following areas: Boston, Chicago, Dallas or Milwaukee.
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer, that will build usable, attractive, and high-performing user experiences across Harley Davidson’s digital platforms. Your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit will bring radical change and innovation to this industry.
- Collaborate effectively with multi-disciplinary teams including product managers, engineers, marketers, and executives.
- Delivery of concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes using various design tools (Figma, Adobe CS, InVision, Sketch etc)
- Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Ensure brand consistency throughout various products
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, Information Systems is preferred. Advanced degree a plus.
- ITIL Service Design certification desired
- TOGAF certification a plus
- 5+ years of hands-on experience design experience
- Outstanding portfolio of prior work that demonstrates strong user-centered as well as visual design capabilities across a range of different projects
- Ability to conduct A/B tests and other user tests to launch new features and evaluate existing features
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working in agile and lean environments
To apply for this job please visit jobs.harley-davidson.com.