At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
In Google Search, we’re reimagining what it means to search for information – any way and anywhere. To do that, we need to solve complex engineering challenges and expand our infrastructure, while maintaining a universally accessible and useful experience that people around the world rely on. In joining the Search team, you’ll have an opportunity to make an impact on billions of people globally.
- Lead a team through defining, identifying, collecting, and tracking appropriate product or business metrics.
- Create product requirements, co-lead product design and development and own product roadmaps.
- Lead collaboration with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 5 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Master’s degree or PhD in a technology or business related field.
- 7 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineering, UX/UI, sales, finance, and other stakeholders.
- 7 years of experience in a business function or role (e.g., strategic marketing, business operations, consulting).
- 5 years of experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to senior leadership.
- 5 years of experience in software development or engineering.