As a UX writer, you’ll take part in shaping a seamless, pleasant, and meaningful user experience through the words you choose. You’ll work alongside product designers, product managers, category managers, and developers, on short and long-term projects where collaboration will be key. We’re looking for an experienced writer with a passion for UX and digital products. Your love for words, grammar (yes, that’s an Oxford comma), and exceptional attention to detail will help you make an impact on the way users from all over the world experience Fiverr.
Our work model is hybrid, combining remote and on-site work. This allows us to get things done when and where we are most productive.
- Write precise, smart, and on-brand copy for mobile and web interfaces
- Develop and maintain a strong collaborative relationship with many stakeholders
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, while constantly optimizing and implementing iterations
- Take part in building meaningful and groundbreaking UX writing methods
Requirements & Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in UX writing/content design
- B.A., preferably in communications, English, writing, or media studies
- A strong and diverse UX writing portfolio
- You’re always asking “why?” and “how can we make this better?” And you’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts behind actions and choices
- Ability to navigate between multiple tasks and multiple stakeholders on different product teams (good at context switching)
- Expert ability to translate complex concepts into clear, articulate statements
- Experience in collaborating with designers
- Deep understanding of user experience and solving user pain points
- Familiarity with the production cycle
- Experience working with Figma
- Sense of humor
- An understanding of product design is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.fiverr.com.